Sad Facts & Fiction About Demi Lovato
7:27 pm, November 2nd, 2010
Demi Lovato has clearly been battling a number of demons.
And while it’s true she’s struggling with several “emotional and physical issues,” including eating disorders, bullying and cutting, there have been a few inaccurate reports about her.
The usually facts-based E! earlier today quoted a source saying that after a fight with a backup dancer in the Peru airport, “The [Jonases'] dad basically said right there, ‘That’s it. You’re going home.’”
Here are a few things Gossip Cop has learned from a source close to the situation.
The Jonas’ dad never told Lovato she’s “going home.” “No one kicked her off the tour,” says our source, explaining that it was a decision the singer made after hitting rock bottom.
And there were never any “verbal threats” directed at Greene, assures our insider.
Sadly, though, we’re told in the next few days what will emerge is that Lovato has “larger issues,” mental and otherwise.
Gossip Cop only wishes her the best during this difficult time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank