Sad Facts & Fiction About Demi Lovato
7:27 pm, November 2nd, 2010
Demi Lovato has clearly been battling a number of demons.
And while it’s true she’s struggling with several “emotional and physical issues,” including eating disorders, bullying and cutting, there have been a few inaccurate reports about her.
The usually facts-based E! earlier today quoted a source saying that after a fight with a backup dancer in the Peru airport, “The [Jonases'] dad basically said right there, ‘That’s it. You’re going home.’”
Here are a few things Gossip Cop has learned from a source close to the situation.
The Jonas’ dad never told Lovato she’s “going home.” “No one kicked her off the tour,” says our source, explaining that it was a decision the singer made after hitting rock bottom.
And there were never any “verbal threats” directed at Greene, assures our insider.
Sadly, though, we’re told in the next few days what will emerge is that Lovato has “larger issues,” mental and otherwise.
Gossip Cop only wishes her the best during this difficult time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese