Demi Lovato Saying Goodbye to X Factor For Good?
11:16 am, December 21st, 2012
A nostalgic Demi Lovato went on a tweeting spree after Thursday’s “X Factor” finale, raising questions about whether the pop star will return next season.
Lovato wrote that she’s “thankful for this experience I’ve had on The X Factor USA this year,” and expressed gratitude to her fellow judges.
“I’m really really really gonna miss working with @LA_Reid. So many laughs and inside jokes,” the singer wrote. ”Truly blessed to know you LA. Love you so much.”
She added, “Also I’m going to miss sitting next to the STUNNING, gorgeous and down-to-earth sweetheart @britneyspears.. Britney.. I’m gonna miss you.”
And Lovato also had a special message for Simon Cowell, writing, “You may seem like a grumpy old man who gets on my nerves (which you are and you do) BUT.. I love you.”
“You have an amazing heart and I’m very thankful I got the opportunity to get to know the genuine, humble and loving side of you,” she tweeted.” I will miss making fun of you twice a week. I’ll still be doing it… Just not to your face….”
Lastly, Lovato wrote, “And my fans… You are family. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Thank you for watching and supporting me on The X Factor USA.”
In the wake of Lovato’s tweets, speculation swirled that she was leaving the singing competition for good.
But Gossip Cop has confirmed that Lovato was NOT saying her final farewell.
“Just saying goodbye for the season,” Lovato’s rep tells us, indicating that no decisions have been made yet about Season 3.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents