Did Demi Lovato Actually Donate $1 Million To Japan Relief?
10:59 am, March 18th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
The blogger writes, “Just like Sandra Bullock earlier, Demi Lovato has offered up an amazing $1 Million dollars to help aid the victims of the earthquake in Japan!!,” gushing, “Demi, you’re such a sweetheart!!”
“Hopefully she isn’t so troubled anymore after her wonderful return from taking the time to work on her issues!” says an ecstatic Perez, adding, “It’s so beautiful and inspiring to see ANYONE donate, let alone a young teen with the means to truly help!”
However, despite being very involved in the Japan relief effort, Lovato has NOT donated $1 million to the devastated country.
A rep for the Disney star tells Gossip Cop the reported donation is ”not true… it’s made up.”
Even though Lovato didn’t give a million bucks like Bullock did, she and countless other generous people are doing what they can to help Japan in its time of need.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles