Demi Lovato Tapes First Interview Since Leaving Treatment
6:56 pm, March 31st, 2011
The conversation will air on “Good Morning America” and “20/20,” although not for at least a week and a half, Gossip Cop has learned.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop that Lovato was not accompanied by other family members during the taping.
This afternoon, Roberts tweeted about her sit-down with Lovato and said she was “moved by her honesty.” The newswoman describes the “Sonny with a Chance” star as “very open, wonderful” and says, “She looks great and is v happy.”
Last fall, the performer left a tour with the Jonas Brothers to enter inpatient treatment for “emotional and physical issues she has dealt with for some time.”
Lovato came home from rehab in January.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try