Demi Lovato: My House Is Haunted, and I Hunt Ghosts
6:10 pm, July 16th, 2013
Demi Lovato wants fans to really know her.
The “X Factor” judge has written a BuzzFeed list called “16 Signs You’re Becoming Demi Lovato,” in which we learn that her favorite Disney princess is Cinderella and that she was once briefly obsessed with Snapchat.
But it’s Lovato’s revelation about her experience with the paranormal that may get the most attention.
“I go ghost hunting,” says the singer. “My house in Texas is so ridiculously haunted. Not by a bad spirit, but a little girl. I think her name is Emily. I’ve had a medium come over and ghost hunters, and they both told me the same name, Emily.”
Lovato continues, “There were so many times that I saw her when I was growing up. I saw her in my closet one time.”
After relating some anecdotes about spooky goings-on at the residence, Lovato explains, “I believe that everyone can tune into that part of their mind. I think I have a really strong connection to the afterlife.”
“My mom’s friend is a medium, and we’ve talked about things… Stuff will just happen,” she says. “When I walk into a room, I can tell if something has happened there or not, or if a hotel is haunted.”
Lovato adds, “I feel like the more present you are in your everyday life, the more aware you are of your surroundings and the energy in the room. When you’re sensitive to energy, you can tell if something is off or happening. Everyone can be open to it if they open their mind.”
What do you think about Lovato’s take on the paranormal?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014