Demi Lovato’s Fight With Dancer Sent Her Into Rehab
12:24 pm, November 2nd, 2010
Demi Lovato checked into treatment after fighting with a dancer.
Earlier whispers that the altercation was the catalyst for Lovato’s decision to drop out of an international Jonas Brothers tour and head to rehab appear to be accurate.
Lovato entered a professional treatment facility on Monday for “emotional and physical issues” including eating disorders, bullying and cutting.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Lovato’s rep for further information.
We will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate