Demi Lovato: I Was Fake “Role Model” By Day, “Wild Child” By Night Before Rehab
3:55 pm, June 29th, 2013
The “X Factor” judge tells the August issue of Canada’s Fashion magazine, “I learned that ignorance stood in the way of my insight. I wasn’t really being honest with the way I used to live.”
Lovato says, “I was pretending to be a role model during the day and turning into a wild child at night.”
The singer-actress also opens about how she’s gradually learned to overcome bullying, saying that in the past, “I could remember word for word what my bullies said to me… just degrading things that hurt me and affected self-esteem. It affected the way I look at girls my age. I used to fear them.”
Now, Lovato says she a much stronger and better person for having conquered her demons.
The mag hits newsstands on July 8.
What do you think of Lovato’s candid interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet