Demi Lovato Shocked at Insensitive X Factor Drinking Joke: ‘That Was F**ked Up’
9:07 pm, December 19th, 2013VIDEO
Demi Lovato was shocked and appalled at an insensitive segment on Thursday’s “X Factor” finale.
The show featured a digitally-altered compilation of clips showing the singer supposedly drinking a mysterious substance — a bizarre move given the judge’s public struggles with drugs and drinking.
The drink was “revealed” to be “Annoying Juice,” the supposed reason why Lovato frequently bickers with Simon Cowell.
Lovato looked furious as the intended joke fell flat, and could be seen mouthing, “That was f**ked up.”
Asked for her thoughts by Mario Lopez afterwards, the put-on-the-spot singer said through a forced smile, “I think it’s very, very clear since I don’t drink anymore ‘Annoying Juice’ has become my new drink and I love it because I get to annoy Simon with it.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Start at 25- second mark.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank