Demi Lovato Defends Miley Cyrus: “I’m Happy Seeing Her Happy” (VIDEO)
6:11 pm, October 4th, 2013VIDEO
During a TV interview this week, the star of “The X Factor” and “Glee” was asked about her fellow singer’s recent weeks of controversy, and whether young stars are under “pressure to be scandalous.”
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
“I’ve said this a million times: I know Britney [Spears] and Miley very well, Miley has been one of my best friends growing up, and I’m happy for her,” said Lovato.
The star added, “She’s doing what she wants to do, and this is her time to break out and figure out what she wants to do in her career, [with] her image and everything.”
Lovato went on to say, ”I’m happy seeing her happy, because I love her so much… She doesn’t care what people think, nor should she.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?