Demi Lovato Dating Gene Simmons’ Son?
10:26 pm, September 6th, 2011
“Demi Lovato is one of the most eligible bachelorettes in the world, and it seems she has a new boyfriend to spend time with!” shrieks HollywoodLife, carelessly dangling rumors and prepositions.
OK, we’ll take the bait.
Who’s (allegedly) Lovato’s new guy?
Well, it seems HollywoodLife spotted her out at Lexington Social House in Hollywood on September 3 with friends including Nick Simmons (son of Gene), and “the two showed plenty of PDA together – they even had a tickle fight!”
A tickle fight?
As everyone on HollywoodLife’s staff knows, that’s what makes babies!
“The couple seemed super-sweet and left the restaurant at the same time after enjoying their fun,” reports the site.
Except, um, Lovato and Simmons are not a “couple.”
They’re not dating. They’re not hooking up. They’re not romantically tickling.
In fact, this latest HollywoodLife nonsense was so absurd, Lovato herself laughed it off on Twitter.
“NOT TRUE!!!!” she wrote, in response to the story, adding, “Rumors really make me giggle sometimes.. Can’t a girl just have guy friends?!”
Not according to HollywoodLife.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet