Demi Lovato Dating Gene Simmons’ Son?
10:26 pm, September 6th, 2011
“Demi Lovato is one of the most eligible bachelorettes in the world, and it seems she has a new boyfriend to spend time with!” shrieks HollywoodLife, carelessly dangling rumors and prepositions.
OK, we’ll take the bait.
Who’s (allegedly) Lovato’s new guy?
Well, it seems HollywoodLife spotted her out at Lexington Social House in Hollywood on September 3 with friends including Nick Simmons (son of Gene), and “the two showed plenty of PDA together – they even had a tickle fight!”
A tickle fight?
As everyone on HollywoodLife’s staff knows, that’s what makes babies!
“The couple seemed super-sweet and left the restaurant at the same time after enjoying their fun,” reports the site.
Except, um, Lovato and Simmons are not a “couple.”
They’re not dating. They’re not hooking up. They’re not romantically tickling.
In fact, this latest HollywoodLife nonsense was so absurd, Lovato herself laughed it off on Twitter.
“NOT TRUE!!!!” she wrote, in response to the story, adding, “Rumors really make me giggle sometimes.. Can’t a girl just have guy friends?!”
Not according to HollywoodLife.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan