Demi Lovato Dating Gene Simmons’ Son?
10:26 pm, September 6th, 2011
“Demi Lovato is one of the most eligible bachelorettes in the world, and it seems she has a new boyfriend to spend time with!” shrieks HollywoodLife, carelessly dangling rumors and prepositions.
OK, we’ll take the bait.
Who’s (allegedly) Lovato’s new guy?
Well, it seems HollywoodLife spotted her out at Lexington Social House in Hollywood on September 3 with friends including Nick Simmons (son of Gene), and “the two showed plenty of PDA together – they even had a tickle fight!”
A tickle fight?
As everyone on HollywoodLife’s staff knows, that’s what makes babies!
“The couple seemed super-sweet and left the restaurant at the same time after enjoying their fun,” reports the site.
Except, um, Lovato and Simmons are not a “couple.”
They’re not dating. They’re not hooking up. They’re not romantically tickling.
In fact, this latest HollywoodLife nonsense was so absurd, Lovato herself laughed it off on Twitter.
“NOT TRUE!!!!” she wrote, in response to the story, adding, “Rumors really make me giggle sometimes.. Can’t a girl just have guy friends?!”
Not according to HollywoodLife.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us