Demi Lovato’s Dad Patrick Dies
1:15 am, June 23rd, 2013
Demi Lovato’s father Patrick Lovato has died.
Her sister Dallas revealed the news on Twitter late Saturday, writing, “Rest in peace daddy I love you..”
Their mother Dianna De La Garza tweeted a picture of Patrick and his daughters, adding, “Thank you all for the outpouring of love and prayers. Y’all are amazing!”
The Lovato parents divorced in 1994, and Demi had been estranged from her biological dad in recent years.
No additional details about Patrick’s death were provided, although it’s reported that he battled cancer.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties