Demi Lovato’s Dad Patrick Dies
1:15 am, June 23rd, 2013
Demi Lovato’s father Patrick Lovato has died.
Her sister Dallas revealed the news on Twitter late Saturday, writing, “Rest in peace daddy I love you..”
Their mother Dianna De La Garza tweeted a picture of Patrick and his daughters, adding, “Thank you all for the outpouring of love and prayers. Y’all are amazing!”
The Lovato parents divorced in 1994, and Demi had been estranged from her biological dad in recent years.
No additional details about Patrick’s death were provided, although it’s reported that he battled cancer.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting