Demi Lovato’s Dad Patrick Dies
1:15 am, June 23rd, 2013
Demi Lovato’s father Patrick Lovato has died.
Her sister Dallas revealed the news on Twitter late Saturday, writing, “Rest in peace daddy I love you..”
Their mother Dianna De La Garza tweeted a picture of Patrick and his daughters, adding, “Thank you all for the outpouring of love and prayers. Y’all are amazing!”
The Lovato parents divorced in 1994, and Demi had been estranged from her biological dad in recent years.
No additional details about Patrick’s death were provided, although it’s reported that he battled cancer.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!