Demi Lovato to Leave Treatment to Spend Christmas Day with Family
3:08 pm, December 24th, 2010
Demi Lovato will be with her family on Christmas.
The “Sonny with a Chance” star will be permitted to leave a treatment facility for the holiday to be with her loved ones, Gossip Cop can confirm.
She’ll return that evening.
Lovato has been in treatment for “emotional and physical issues” since leaving her concert tour with the Jonas Brothers nearly two months ago.
Zack Taylor was the first to report the Christmas news.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?