Demi Lovato to Leave Treatment to Spend Christmas Day with Family
3:08 pm, December 24th, 2010
Demi Lovato will be with her family on Christmas.
The “Sonny with a Chance” star will be permitted to leave a treatment facility for the holiday to be with her loved ones, Gossip Cop can confirm.
She’ll return that evening.
Lovato has been in treatment for “emotional and physical issues” since leaving her concert tour with the Jonas Brothers nearly two months ago.
Zack Taylor was the first to report the Christmas news.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings