Demi Lovato Slams X Factor Contestants For Rap About Getting “High” on Bath Salts
5:26 pm, July 11th, 2012
Demi Lovato slammed two “X Factor” hopefuls who auditioned with a rap that included references to using bath salts as a drug.
The new judge, who went into treatment in 2010 and has talked about her own underage substance abuse, was upset after the duo used lyrics such as, “I’m high on bath salts” during their Greensboro, North Carolina performance.
According to reports, Lovato told the pair, “It’s really inappropriate to rap about drugs in front of kids.”
The rap performers did not get through to the next stage.
Lovato’s fellow judge Britney Spears had more fun in Greensboro, getting up and dancing during an “Ice Ice Baby” audition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank