Demi Lovato Slams X Factor Contestants For Rap About Getting “High” on Bath Salts
5:26 pm, July 11th, 2012
Demi Lovato slammed two “X Factor” hopefuls who auditioned with a rap that included references to using bath salts as a drug.
The new judge, who went into treatment in 2010 and has talked about her own underage substance abuse, was upset after the duo used lyrics such as, “I’m high on bath salts” during their Greensboro, North Carolina performance.
According to reports, Lovato told the pair, “It’s really inappropriate to rap about drugs in front of kids.”
The rap performers did not get through to the next stage.
Lovato’s fellow judge Britney Spears had more fun in Greensboro, getting up and dancing during an “Ice Ice Baby” audition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever