Demi Lovato Slams X Factor Contestants For Rap About Getting “High” on Bath Salts
5:26 pm, July 11th, 2012
Demi Lovato slammed two “X Factor” hopefuls who auditioned with a rap that included references to using bath salts as a drug.
The new judge, who went into treatment in 2010 and has talked about her own underage substance abuse, was upset after the duo used lyrics such as, “I’m high on bath salts” during their Greensboro, North Carolina performance.
According to reports, Lovato told the pair, “It’s really inappropriate to rap about drugs in front of kids.”
The rap performers did not get through to the next stage.
Lovato’s fellow judge Britney Spears had more fun in Greensboro, getting up and dancing during an “Ice Ice Baby” audition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin