Demi Lovato Slams X Factor Contestants For Rap About Getting “High” on Bath Salts
5:26 pm, July 11th, 2012
Demi Lovato slammed two “X Factor” hopefuls who auditioned with a rap that included references to using bath salts as a drug.
The new judge, who went into treatment in 2010 and has talked about her own underage substance abuse, was upset after the duo used lyrics such as, “I’m high on bath salts” during their Greensboro, North Carolina performance.
According to reports, Lovato told the pair, “It’s really inappropriate to rap about drugs in front of kids.”
The rap performers did not get through to the next stage.
Lovato’s fellow judge Britney Spears had more fun in Greensboro, getting up and dancing during an “Ice Ice Baby” audition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!