WATCH: Demi Lovato Gives Inspirational Speech After Fan Throws Barbie on Stage
1:57 pm, October 2nd, 2012VIDEO
Demi Lovato punctuated an emotional speech about self-acceptance at a concert in Brazil over the weekend by holding up a Barbie doll that had been thrown on stage.
The “X Factor” judge was performing at the Z Festival in Rio de Janeiro when she held up the Barbie and said, “I spent my whole life trying to be this, and to look like this, and guess what — I’m not this.”
Lovato continued, “And it means the world to me that you guys still love me, no matter what… Thank you guys for inspiring me.”
She then launched into her anthem “Skyscraper.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller