WATCH: Demi Lovato Gives Inspirational Speech After Fan Throws Barbie on Stage
1:57 pm, October 2nd, 2012VIDEO
Demi Lovato punctuated an emotional speech about self-acceptance at a concert in Brazil over the weekend by holding up a Barbie doll that had been thrown on stage.
The “X Factor” judge was performing at the Z Festival in Rio de Janeiro when she held up the Barbie and said, “I spent my whole life trying to be this, and to look like this, and guess what — I’m not this.”
Lovato continued, “And it means the world to me that you guys still love me, no matter what… Thank you guys for inspiring me.”
She then launched into her anthem “Skyscraper.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet