LISTEN: Demi Lovato Announces First Live Concerts Since Rehab (AUDIO)
2:39 pm, August 22nd, 2011AUDIO
Demi Lovato is performing a live concert for the first time in almost a year.
The singer announced today on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show that she’s giving two shows in September as a special “thank you” to her devoted fans.
Lovato will perform at New York’s Hammerstein Ballroom on September 17 and at Club Nokia in Los Angeles on September 24.
The teen star told Seacrest, “These shows are basically thanking my fans for being so supportive throughout this entire journey,” and noted, “This is the first time that I will be on stage in about a year.”
Lovato taped a performance of her hit new single “Skyscraper” at the Do Something Awards last week, but she hasn’t had a live show since dropping out of the Jonas Brothers‘ international tour last fall to go to rehab.
Tickets for boths show go on sale August 26 at 10 a.m.
Audio of her interview with Seacrest is below.
Are you going to try catch one of Lovato’s performances?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant