Demi Lovato Gets $1 Million X Factor Payday to Britney Spears’ $15 Million
9:31 am, May 15th, 2012
The former Disney star is said to have nabbed a paycheck just north of $1 million to join the show as a season two judge, compared to Spears’ massive $15 million deal.
Of course, Lovato’s payday is still incredibly impressive considering she’s only 18-years-old and hasn’t been in the business that long.
Simon Cowell is confident that the “Skyscraper” singer will draw younger viewers to the show.
Are you looking forward to watching Lovato and Spears on “The X Factor” next fall?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?