Demi Lovato Gets $1 Million X Factor Payday to Britney Spears’ $15 Million
9:31 am, May 15th, 2012
The former Disney star is said to have nabbed a paycheck just north of $1 million to join the show as a season two judge, compared to Spears’ massive $15 million deal.
Of course, Lovato’s payday is still incredibly impressive considering she’s only 18-years-old and hasn’t been in the business that long.
Simon Cowell is confident that the “Skyscraper” singer will draw younger viewers to the show.
Are you looking forward to watching Lovato and Spears on “The X Factor” next fall?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years