Demi Lovato Gets $1 Million X Factor Payday to Britney Spears’ $15 Million
9:31 am, May 15th, 2012
The former Disney star is said to have nabbed a paycheck just north of $1 million to join the show as a season two judge, compared to Spears’ massive $15 million deal.
Of course, Lovato’s payday is still incredibly impressive considering she’s only 18-years-old and hasn’t been in the business that long.
Simon Cowell is confident that the “Skyscraper” singer will draw younger viewers to the show.
Are you looking forward to watching Lovato and Spears on “The X Factor” next fall?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Remember Cordelia From Buffy The Vampire Slayer?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood