Demi Lovato Gets $1 Million X Factor Payday to Britney Spears’ $15 Million
9:31 am, May 15th, 2012
The former Disney star is said to have nabbed a paycheck just north of $1 million to join the show as a season two judge, compared to Spears’ massive $15 million deal.
Of course, Lovato’s payday is still incredibly impressive considering she’s only 18-years-old and hasn’t been in the business that long.
Simon Cowell is confident that the “Skyscraper” singer will draw younger viewers to the show.
Are you looking forward to watching Lovato and Spears on “The X Factor” next fall?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship