Deena Cortese Pleaded Guilty in Drunk Dancing Case
2:20 pm, July 3rd, 2012
Deena Cortese faced a judge on Tuesday in Seaside Heights, New Jersey.
The “Jersey Shore” star, who was busted dancing drunk in the streets and interfering with the flow of traffic, pleaded guilty to a charge of “failing to use the sidewalk.”
A charge of disorderly conduct was dropped.
Cortese apologized to the court for “causing any trouble.”
She was fined $106 and has to pay an additional $33 in court costs.
Do you think justice was served?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities