Deena Cortese of Jersey Shore Banned From Bar For Two Years
12:29 pm, September 13th, 2012
Deena Cortese, who was busted in June for dancing drunk in the streets of Seaside Heights, New Jersey, and later pleaded guilty to a charge of “failing to use the sidewalk,” is now banned from the restaurant/bar where she got hammered.
On Thursday, New Jersey’s Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control announced a settlement that bans Cortese for two years from going into Spicy Cantina & Mexican Grille.
In addition, the restaurant has to fork over a $15,000 fine for serving a visibly drunk Cortese.
“Jersey Shore” is going off the air after this sixth season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails