Deena Cortese of Jersey Shore Banned From Bar For Two Years
12:29 pm, September 13th, 2012
Deena Cortese, who was busted in June for dancing drunk in the streets of Seaside Heights, New Jersey, and later pleaded guilty to a charge of “failing to use the sidewalk,” is now banned from the restaurant/bar where she got hammered.
On Thursday, New Jersey’s Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control announced a settlement that bans Cortese for two years from going into Spicy Cantina & Mexican Grille.
In addition, the restaurant has to fork over a $15,000 fine for serving a visibly drunk Cortese.
“Jersey Shore” is going off the air after this sixth season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank