Deena Cortese of Jersey Shore Banned From Bar For Two Years
12:29 pm, September 13th, 2012
Deena Cortese, who was busted in June for dancing drunk in the streets of Seaside Heights, New Jersey, and later pleaded guilty to a charge of “failing to use the sidewalk,” is now banned from the restaurant/bar where she got hammered.
On Thursday, New Jersey’s Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control announced a settlement that bans Cortese for two years from going into Spicy Cantina & Mexican Grille.
In addition, the restaurant has to fork over a $15,000 fine for serving a visibly drunk Cortese.
“Jersey Shore” is going off the air after this sixth season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo