The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Beats Skyfall For #1 Spot at Box Office
9:44 am, December 2nd, 2012BOX OFFICE
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 edged out the James Bond movie Skyfall for first place in a tight battle for the box office crown, one week after the pair helped fuel the biggest Thanksgiving in Hollywood history.
Breaking Dawn – Part 2 earned $17.4 million while second place finisher Skyfall took in $17 million.
Coming in third was Lincoln with $13.5 million.
Rise of the Guardians and Life of Pi nabbed fourth and fifth places with $13.4 million and $12 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 were Wreck-It Ralph ($7.1 million), Brad Pitt’s hit man drama Killing Them Softly ($6.9 million), the remake of Red Dawn ($6.6 million), Flight ($4.5 million), and the Jennifer Lawrence-Bradley Cooper offbeat romance Silver Linings Playbook ($3.2 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries
- The Trend Kanye & Kim Can't Get Enough Of
- Is Porsha Stewart Pregnant?
- Do Beyonce and Blue Ivy Have the Best Hollywood Hair?