Former Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Pregnant, Expecting First Child!
9:23 pm, August 28th, 2013
DeAnna Pappas is pregnant!
The former “Bachelorette” is expecting her first child with husband Stephen Stagliano.
“We are so very excited!” Pappas tells People. “We had been trying for almost a year; we wanted this so badly.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the couple wed in 2011 after being set up by his twin brother, former ”Bachelorette” and “Bachelor Pad” contestant Michael Stagliano.
Pappas was infamously rejected by Brad Womack during his first time as “The Bachelor” in 2007, leading to her stint as “The Bachelorette” in 2008.
On that show, she got engaged to Jesse Csincsak, but their relationship eventually ended.
Now Pappas and Stagliano’s little one is due February 4.
Congrats to the parents-to-be!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew