Former Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Pregnant, Expecting First Child!
9:23 pm, August 28th, 2013
DeAnna Pappas is pregnant!
The former “Bachelorette” is expecting her first child with husband Stephen Stagliano.
“We are so very excited!” Pappas tells People. “We had been trying for almost a year; we wanted this so badly.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the couple wed in 2011 after being set up by his twin brother, former ”Bachelorette” and “Bachelor Pad” contestant Michael Stagliano.
Pappas was infamously rejected by Brad Womack during his first time as “The Bachelor” in 2007, leading to her stint as “The Bachelorette” in 2008.
On that show, she got engaged to Jesse Csincsak, but their relationship eventually ended.
Now Pappas and Stagliano’s little one is due February 4.
Congrats to the parents-to-be!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents