Deanna DellaCioppa Called ‘Flawless’ After ‘Emotional’ AGT Performance (VIDEO)
10:29 pm, August 6th, 2013VIDEO
Deanna DellaCioppa’s ”emotional” and “flawless” performance earned a standing ovation on Tuesday’s “America’s Got Talent” quarterfinals.
The 40-year-old singer took on Foreigner’s “I Want to Know What Love Is,” and Heidi Klum said she “nailed it.”
“You showed America what you can do and what you’re made out of, and I hope they’re going to vote for you,” added the supermodel.
Mel B told DellaCioppa, “I have one word for you: Flawless.”
And Howie Mandel vowed, “I promise you by this time tomorrow night, you are gonna know what love is.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court