Deanna DellaCioppa Called ‘Flawless’ After ‘Emotional’ AGT Performance (VIDEO)
10:29 pm, August 6th, 2013VIDEO
Deanna DellaCioppa’s ”emotional” and “flawless” performance earned a standing ovation on Tuesday’s “America’s Got Talent” quarterfinals.
The 40-year-old singer took on Foreigner’s “I Want to Know What Love Is,” and Heidi Klum said she “nailed it.”
“You showed America what you can do and what you’re made out of, and I hope they’re going to vote for you,” added the supermodel.
Mel B told DellaCioppa, “I have one word for you: Flawless.”
And Howie Mandel vowed, “I promise you by this time tomorrow night, you are gonna know what love is.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!