DeadMau5 Calls Pauly D’s Music Video “Piece of S***” – Ignites Twitter Feud
12:41 pm, May 18th, 2012VIDEO
Here’s what happened.
On Thursday, the “Jersey Shore” star posted his new music video “Night of My Life” (below), asking the Twitterverse, “How do you like my new video?”
Deadmau5 responded with some not-so-positive feedback.
The electronic dance music icon wrote, “Well since you asked, I didn’t really enjoy it. it looked like it cost about $150 to make, and nothing really creative about it.”
Pauly D retorted in a subsequent tweet, “T-Shirt $40 Jeans $120 Hair Gel $12 Being Hated On By Deadmau5 #Priceless.”
And it didn’t end there.
Deadmau5 took things up a notch, saying, “Hating? the f***? you clearly don’t know me enough if you thought that was ‘hating’. was just some friendly-ish advice.”
He added, “I just thought it was a piece of sh**, in short. typical bottlepopping playpressing garbage im sure everyones sick of.”
Deadmau5 then took to dissing “Jersey Shore.”
He tweeted, “Well, now that Jersey (and quite possibly the rest of the eastern seaboard) ‘came at me bro’ i guess its time for bed soon,” asking, “k, where the f*** is @snooki at?”
As a last dig at the DJ, Pauly D wrote, “Well @DeadMau5 Today Was A Pleasure , Hope U Had Fun Too , But I Got Show To Watch Tonight #PaulyDProject U Should Tune In@MTV.”
Check out Pauly D’s video below!
What do you think of the deejays’ Twitter feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents