Deadmau5 SLAMS Justin Bieber: “Would You Please Grow The F*ck Up Already?”
7:34 pm, October 12th, 2013
In the wake of allegations that Bieber attacked DJ Michael Woods at a club in South Korea, Deadmau5 took to Twitter on Saturday and slammed the pop singer for his purported behavior.
“Dear @justinbieber, would you please grow the f*ck up already? In the meantime, put a shirt on, and stay away from nightclubs,” he wrote.
And Deadmau5 was not done.
He added, “Someone needs to jump on Justin’s stage and start telling him what to play. I apologize on behalf of Canada.”
When a fan asked Deadmau5 what Bieber had done, the DJ explained, “He threw a punch at a fellow Dj because he wouldn’t play hip hop. Someone needs to shut that kid down.”
“I’m sorry, but if you got up in my face while I was performing, and demanded me to play some bullsh*t, I’d probably punch you in the neck,” tweeted Deadmau5.
After Bieber’s supporters rallied against Deadmau5 on Twitter, the DJ tweaked the singer and his fans some more.
“Someone needs to turn the Beiber fan replies on my timeline into a drinking game of sorts. Get it on, delta phi!!!” he wrote.
Deadmau5 later added, “F*ck all these f*ckin popstar tw*ts. In Mexico now, we got sh*t to do. :) seeya tonight :)”
He added, “Remember back in the day when my timeline wasn’t filled with prepubescent c*nt rage? Sorry horde, it’ll pass. Always does.”
“Ok kids. You got me,” continued the DJ. “I’m just jealous that I will never be able to hire writers and producers to make me a chart topper. That’s about it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video