Woman Murdered on Queen Elizabeth’s Estate Has Been Identified
1:23 pm, January 8th, 2012
The young woman, who emigrated from Latvia, had gone missing on August 31 from her home in Cambridgeshire.
She was last seen getting into a green Lexus with two friends.
In a press statement, Dmitrijeva’s family said, “We are devastated by the news of Alisa’s death… We wish to grieve in private and don’t want to speak with anyone from the press at this time.”
Detective Chief Inspector Jes Fry, who is heading the investigation into the murder, said, “We are still trying to establish any activity which took place on or around the site during the time frame of the end of August to the end of September 2011,” adding they are looking to speak to people “who may have worked in that area or were involved in organizing or running any specific events that may have taken place.”
The police do not believe it was a natural death, and are still treating it as a murder case.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup