Woman Murdered on Queen Elizabeth’s Estate Has Been Identified
1:23 pm, January 8th, 2012
The young woman, who emigrated from Latvia, had gone missing on August 31 from her home in Cambridgeshire.
She was last seen getting into a green Lexus with two friends.
In a press statement, Dmitrijeva’s family said, “We are devastated by the news of Alisa’s death… We wish to grieve in private and don’t want to speak with anyone from the press at this time.”
Detective Chief Inspector Jes Fry, who is heading the investigation into the murder, said, “We are still trying to establish any activity which took place on or around the site during the time frame of the end of August to the end of September 2011,” adding they are looking to speak to people “who may have worked in that area or were involved in organizing or running any specific events that may have taken place.”
The police do not believe it was a natural death, and are still treating it as a murder case.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents