D.B. Sweeney Disses Robert Pattinson, Says Kristen Stewart Should Have Cheated
1:04 pm, August 19th, 2012
Sweeney’s out-of-nowhere attack on Pattinson came via Twitter on Friday.
He wrote, “Just saw Pattinson on #DailyShow trying to figure out what took k-stew so long to look around with this douche astride her. #holytwit.”
When Pattinson fans slammed the actor for his comment, Sweeney, who has starred in films like Eight Men Out and The Cutting Edge, doubled down.
“Hey #twilight geniuses — try decaf!” tweeted Sweeney. “A little too worked up over a skinny vampire.”
Sweeney then retweeted and mocked several messages from fans, writing, “Nice language twi-hards. Or should i say tards? Love the inchoate indignation.”
As it happens, Sweeney worked on the movie K-11, directed by Kristen’s mom Jules Stewart.
We’re pretty sure randomly blasting Twilight fans with despicable language is no one’s idea of good promotion.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy