Dayna Devon To Replace Taylor Armstrong On Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?
11:38 am, February 15th, 2013
There’s going to be a bit of a cast shakeup on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
Dayna Devon, a former “Extra” host and cast member of TLC’s “Plastic Wives,” is in early talks to join the show, a production insider confirms to Gossip Cop.
She would likely replace Taylor Armstrong on the reality series.
Devon is married to Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Brent Moelleken.
TMZ reports that Rod Stewart’s wife Penny Lancaster may also replace another cast member, which is interesting considering the fact that Adrienne Maloof is dating the rocker’s son.
Would you like to see some new faces on the show next season?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin