David Letterman Opens Up About His Marriage & More in Rare Interview (VIDEO)
6:29 pm, May 29th, 2012VIDEO
David Letterman interviews celebrities every night, but it’s extremely rare that the talk show icon appears as a guest himself.
The “Late Show” host takes the guest seat on Tuesday’s “Piers Morgan Tonight” — with Regis Philbin serving as guest host.
In the clips below, Letterman reveals his favorite guests, talks about his relationship with Johnny Carson and — in an especially rare moment — even discusses his wife Regina and their son Harry.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Tom Cruise Consults Doctors About Shrinking?
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup