David Letterman Opens Up About Sex Scandal On ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’ (VIDEO)
2:41 pm, December 18th, 2012VIDEO
The iconic late-night talk host will appear on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” on January 6 for a wide-ranging conversation touching upon the affair with a staffer that resulted in a 2009 extortion plot, turmoil in his marriage, and his battle with depression.
Letterman also discusses his decades-long feud with Jay Leno and the origins of a long cold war with Oprah herself.
Given Letterman’s famously guarded persona, it should make for interesting TV.
Check out the preview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian