David Letterman Opens Up About Sex Scandal On ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’ (VIDEO)
2:41 pm, December 18th, 2012VIDEO
The iconic late-night talk host will appear on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” on January 6 for a wide-ranging conversation touching upon the affair with a staffer that resulted in a 2009 extortion plot, turmoil in his marriage, and his battle with depression.
Letterman also discusses his decades-long feud with Jay Leno and the origins of a long cold war with Oprah herself.
Given Letterman’s famously guarded persona, it should make for interesting TV.
Check out the preview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z