Man Arrested for Breaking Into David Letterman Studio
5:54 pm, July 10th, 2011
David Letterman‘s studio was broken into early this morning.
A man identified as James Whittemore was arrested at around 7 a.m. after allegedly breaking into the historic Ed Sullivan Theater, where Letterman tapes his “Late Show,” says the NYPD.
Whittemore, who was drunk, was arrested in the theater’s lobby and charged with burglary and criminal mischief after having broken the theater’s front doors.
The theater was closed at the time.
The police didn’t know if the alleged break-in was specifically related to the talk show host.
Gossip Cop will update when more information emerges.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Miley Cyrus Snubbed By Lamar Odom
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody