David Letterman Hammers NBC, Mocks Late Night Mess Again
9:21 pm, January 12th, 2010VIDEO
The gloves are definitely off. At the taping of his show Tuesday, David Letterman hammered NBC for a second consecutive night, discussing the mess the network has made with its shuffle of Jay Leno and Conan O’Brien, and concluding, “It’s all about money.” He also renewed last night’s good-natured ribbing of Carson Daly, impersonated Leno’s distinctive voice, and speculated that O’Brien might wind up coming to CBS to take his job.
Remember to follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?