David Letterman and Craig Ferguson Sign Deals to Stay with CBS Through 2014
12:30 pm, April 3rd, 2012
CBS’ two big late-night stars are going to stick around.
Letterman’s renewal means that he will reach his 32nd year behind the desk, surpassing the 30-year reign of his hero, Johnny Carson.
He began with NBC’s “Late Night” in 1982, famously leaving for CBS in 1993.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles-based Ferguson will be moving to a larger stage at CBS’ Television City.
The Scottish-American comedian has hosted “Late Late Show” since 2005, building solid ratings and earning a Peabody Award in the process.
Are you happy for (at least) two more years of Letterman and Ferguson?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own