David Letterman and Craig Ferguson Sign Deals to Stay with CBS Through 2014
12:30 pm, April 3rd, 2012
CBS’ two big late-night stars are going to stick around.
Letterman’s renewal means that he will reach his 32nd year behind the desk, surpassing the 30-year reign of his hero, Johnny Carson.
He began with NBC’s “Late Night” in 1982, famously leaving for CBS in 1993.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles-based Ferguson will be moving to a larger stage at CBS’ Television City.
The Scottish-American comedian has hosted “Late Late Show” since 2005, building solid ratings and earning a Peabody Award in the process.
Are you happy for (at least) two more years of Letterman and Ferguson?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- Paul Walker Was 'So Happy' Hours Before His Death
- Celebrity Phobias: What's Your Favorite Star Afraid Of?