David Letterman and Craig Ferguson Sign Deals to Stay with CBS Through 2014
12:30 pm, April 3rd, 2012
CBS’ two big late-night stars are going to stick around.
Letterman’s renewal means that he will reach his 32nd year behind the desk, surpassing the 30-year reign of his hero, Johnny Carson.
He began with NBC’s “Late Night” in 1982, famously leaving for CBS in 1993.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles-based Ferguson will be moving to a larger stage at CBS’ Television City.
The Scottish-American comedian has hosted “Late Late Show” since 2005, building solid ratings and earning a Peabody Award in the process.
Are you happy for (at least) two more years of Letterman and Ferguson?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves