WATCH: David Garibaldi Painting Gets Standing O From All Three AGT Judges
10:05 pm, July 2nd, 2012VIDEO
Twelve acts performed on Monday’s first live “America’s Got Talent” show, and while several were impressive, only one brought all three judges to their feet.
With the Rolling Stones’ ”Paint It Black” blaring in the background, David Garibaldi & His CMYK’s danced around and splashed paint on a clear plastic circle.
While it initially appeared to be just a bunch of paint lines, after spinning the plastic circle around, it revealed a picture of Stones frontman Mick Jagger.
You really need to see it to believe it.
Howard Stern said, “I love this act,” and said they were definitely going through to the next round.
Sharon Osbourne added, “You are rock n’ roll, and I love you.”
“Each and every time it’s different,” noted Howie Mandel, who also sang the act’s praises.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party