David Copperfield “Freaked Out” By Emergency Plane Landing (VIDEO)
9:28 am, March 4th, 2013VIDEO
David Copperfield’s plane was forced to make an emergency landing early Monday — and it was no trick.
The famed illusionist was on his way to New York to appear on the “Today Show” when the plane carrying him began to make strange noises and needed to land in Peoria, Illinois.
Copperfield tweeted about the drama as it happened.
“Emergency landing,” wrote the magician in the wee hours of the morning. “Everyone is ok. Emergency landing in Peoria, Illinois. So scary.”
He tweeted that there had been a “loud noise,” and after making it safely to the ground, Copperfield appeared via Skype on “Today” to play a recording of the weird audio from inside the plane.
“I felt kind of freaked out,” said Copperfield.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties