David Copperfield “Freaked Out” By Emergency Plane Landing (VIDEO)
9:28 am, March 4th, 2013VIDEO
David Copperfield’s plane was forced to make an emergency landing early Monday — and it was no trick.
The famed illusionist was on his way to New York to appear on the “Today Show” when the plane carrying him began to make strange noises and needed to land in Peoria, Illinois.
Copperfield tweeted about the drama as it happened.
“Emergency landing,” wrote the magician in the wee hours of the morning. “Everyone is ok. Emergency landing in Peoria, Illinois. So scary.”
He tweeted that there had been a “loud noise,” and after making it safely to the ground, Copperfield appeared via Skype on “Today” to play a recording of the weird audio from inside the plane.
“I felt kind of freaked out,” said Copperfield.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable