David Boreanaz Settles Sexual Harassment Suit with “Bones” Extra
4:04 pm, March 30th, 2011
David Boreanaz has just settled a sexual harassment lawsuit that was filed last summer by an extra on his show “Bones.”
Hagan also claimed in court papers that Boreanaz “attempted to kiss her and touch her breasts but she pushed him away,” and that he “masturbated in front of her.”
While the terms of the settlement were not disclosed, Hagan’s attorney, Gloria Allred, tells Gossip Cop, “The matter has been resolved.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails