David Boreanaz Admits to Cheating on Wife
6:19 pm, May 3rd, 2010BREAKING!
The “Bones” star decided to come forward after a former mistress threatened to contact the media.
“Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities,” Boreanaz admits to People. “I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible.”
“I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with,” explains the actor. “She asked for money. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion.”
Although Boreanaz did not mention names, he’s been linked in the past to alleged Tiger Woods mistress #1 Rachel Uchitel, who at the time refused to comment to Gossip Cop about the rumors.
(We’re told she isn’t the woman at the center of the latest controversy.)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try