David Beckham Stuffed Crotch For H&M Underwear Ads?!
1:06 pm, February 5th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
David Beckham stuffed his “package” for his H&M underwear ads, reports Star.
According to a supposed “stylist” for the commercials, “David is definitely ‘enhanced’ for his new Super Bowl ads.”
The purported source adds, “In order to make the bulge look so pronounced in the photos, David’s underwear has to be carefully stuffed and padded to create the illusion.”
A rep for Beckham tells Gossip Cop, “It’s all natural.”
Check out Beckham’s ad below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look