David Beckham Joins Paris Saint-Germain Soccer Team, Will Donate Salary to Charity
12:26 pm, January 31st, 2013
David Beckham has found a new home for his soccer talents.
The athlete, who left the L.A. Galaxy last month, signed a five-month deal with France’s Paris Saint-Germain team.
Beckham announced the news on Thursday, revealing that he’ll donate his entire salary to charity.
He said in a press conference in Paris, “I’m excited, it’s something we’ve been working on and talking about for quite a while.”
The father of four added, “I won’t receive any salary. My salary will go to a local children’s charity. That’s one of the things we are excited and proud to do. It’s something exciting and I’m not sure it’s been done before.”
Beckham recently moved his family back to London after he ended his five-and-a-half year stint with the L.A. Galaxy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?