David Beckham Celebrates Last Galaxy Game & MLS Cup Win With Sons (PHOTOS)
4:45 pm, December 2nd, 2012PHOTO
David Beckham has ended his Major League Soccer career with a championship win.
On Saturday, Beckham’s L.A. Galaxy played against the Houston Dynamo for the MLS Cup, and won 3-1.
Cheering on the soccer star during his last game were his sons Brooklyn, Cruz and Romeo, who proudly wore their dad’s jersey.
It was just two weeks ago that the soccer star, who joined the Galaxy six years ago, announced his retirement from the league.
He said in a statement, “I’ve had an incredibly special time playing for the LA Galaxy, however, I wanted to experience one last challenge before the end of my playing career.”
“I don’t see this as the end of my relationship with the league as my ambition is to be part of the ownership structure in the future,” he added.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin