David Beckham Celebrates Last Galaxy Game & MLS Cup Win With Sons (PHOTOS)
4:45 pm, December 2nd, 2012PHOTO
David Beckham has ended his Major League Soccer career with a championship win.
On Saturday, Beckham’s L.A. Galaxy played against the Houston Dynamo for the MLS Cup, and won 3-1.
Cheering on the soccer star during his last game were his sons Brooklyn, Cruz and Romeo, who proudly wore their dad’s jersey.
It was just two weeks ago that the soccer star, who joined the Galaxy six years ago, announced his retirement from the league.
He said in a statement, “I’ve had an incredibly special time playing for the LA Galaxy, however, I wanted to experience one last challenge before the end of my playing career.”
“I don’t see this as the end of my relationship with the league as my ambition is to be part of the ownership structure in the future,” he added.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed