TAB: David Beckham Wants One Direction to Go “Straight to Hell” After Soccer Snub
10:58 am, November 29th, 2012
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “David arranged for a fun day that included meeting the entire team, autographing souvenirs, a soccer training session taught by Beckham himself — and climaxing with traditional British afternoon tea at the Beckham mansion!”
However, the mag says, “Just 30 minutes before One Direction were due to arrive, they abruptly canceled!”
The purported insider claims, “The boys didn’t even have the decency to call David personally to say they couldn’t make it.”
“They had their assistant do the dirty work just half an hour before he was scheduled to pick them up at their hotel,” notes the source, who adds that the lackey cited “jet lag” as the band’s “pathetic excuse.”
Now, a “furious” Beckham believes “the boys snubbed him — and he won’t be forgetting it anytime soon!”
So, when was this alleged outing supposed to take place?
The Enquirer conveniently doesn’t give a date.
And how come we’re just hearing about the Beckham-One Direction soccer plans now?
Because it never happened.
A rep for Beckham tells Gossip Cop that there’s “no truth whatsoever” to the tab’s story, adding, “One Direction are huge fans of his.”
Once again, the Enquirer is offsides in its reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant