MAG: David Arquette Gives Courteney Cox Reconciliation Ultimatum
6:19 pm, October 26th, 2011
“He still loves Courteney, but he feels that it’s time for her to decide once and for all if they are going to get back together,” says a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, adding, “If not, they should just cut each other loose for good.”
Star goes on to mention how Arquette has been working on his sobriety and doting on daughter Coco to show his estranged wife that there’s still a future for them as a couple.
But Star claims he’s getting antsy.
“David knows he can’t really become involved with another woman yet because his heart still belongs to Courteney,” explains the tab’s “insider.” “He feels that if she could just tell him whether their marriage has a chance – or if it’s completely over – they could end this awful waiting period and move on with their lives.”
In reality, however, it’s Star that’s creating the only tension here.
There’s no will-they-or-won’t-they drama with Cox and Arquette whatsoever. They’re raising Coco together, working alongside each other on TV projects, and are fine.
A source close to Cox tells Gossip Cop the Star ultimatum story is “totally made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage