MAG: David Arquette Gives Courteney Cox Reconciliation Ultimatum
6:19 pm, October 26th, 2011
“He still loves Courteney, but he feels that it’s time for her to decide once and for all if they are going to get back together,” says a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, adding, “If not, they should just cut each other loose for good.”
Star goes on to mention how Arquette has been working on his sobriety and doting on daughter Coco to show his estranged wife that there’s still a future for them as a couple.
But Star claims he’s getting antsy.
“David knows he can’t really become involved with another woman yet because his heart still belongs to Courteney,” explains the tab’s “insider.” “He feels that if she could just tell him whether their marriage has a chance – or if it’s completely over – they could end this awful waiting period and move on with their lives.”
In reality, however, it’s Star that’s creating the only tension here.
There’s no will-they-or-won’t-they drama with Cox and Arquette whatsoever. They’re raising Coco together, working alongside each other on TV projects, and are fine.
A source close to Cox tells Gossip Cop the Star ultimatum story is “totally made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments