David Arquette to Oprah: “I Stole Pot From My Father When I Was Eight”
12:38 pm, February 24th, 2011
The actor tells the talk show host about waking up from a nap to find Cox and his sister Patricia Arquette waiting at his bed.
“Courteney’s like, ‘Do you mind coming out to the living room for a minute?’ recalls Arquette to Oprah. When he got dressed, he saw his best friend, business partner and others waiting for him.
“I go ‘What up, turkeys? I guess this is my intervention!’”
The star discusses an early start with booze, saying that he had his first beer when he was just four years old.
“I was down in the basement with my dad and the beer was there and I just grabbed it and drank it. I remember that. It’s one of my earliest memories,” Arquette tells Oprah.
“I seriously started drinking probably when I was about 12,” remembers Arquette. “I stole pot from my father when I was eight years old.”
The full interview airs on today’s “Oprah.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Miley Cyrus' Makeup Mishap