WATCH: David Arquette Calls Courteney Cox Boyfriend Johnny McDaid “Great Guy”
5:30 pm, February 24th, 2014VIDEO
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
“He’s amazing,” Arquette says of Cox’s new beau, revealing that they’ve “gone out to dinner” together a few times.
The actor explains, “He’s a great man, and to have someone kind [that] you trust around your kid is the most important part.”
Cox and Arquette share custody of their nine-year-old daughter Coco.
Williams asked Arquette about a lot of topics, including whether Cox and McDaid plan to marry, whether he’ll attend Jennifer Aniston’s eventual nuptials, his sobriety, and the impending arrival of a baby with girlfriend Christina McLarty.
Check out the entire interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted