David Arquette: I’m Drinking Again After Two Years of Sobriety (VIDEO)
4:02 pm, August 19th, 2013VIDEO
David Arquette is officially off the wagon.
Arquette, who went to rehab in December 2010 for alcoholism, confessed, “I’m drinking again… I’m a drinker. I drink a lot.”
He further acknowledged getting “out of control” at times, calling himself a “wild man,” but insisted he tries “to keep a cap on it.”
Stern expressed concerned for the Scream star, who said he was nervous about being ”honest” because he feared people would be “cruel” to him in response.
“The problem is people are going to take this and start talking about it,” he told the shock jock.
Arquette also confessed that he smoked “a little weed,” but thankfully has found support in both his girlfriend, Christina McLarty, and ex-wife, Courteney Cox.
“Courteney’s super cool. Everybody’s getting along and understanding,” he said, adding, “We’re being kind and loving to each other.”
Arquette felt he’s still a “responsible person,” noting he remains in therapy.
He also tried to promote what he calls “The Kindness Game” — using niceties to better society.
“I’m living my life and I’m trying not to hurt people,” he told Stern.
Check out the video below for part of Arquette’s interview.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court