David Arquette Officially Files for Divorce From Courteney Cox
2:52 pm, June 12th, 2012
David Arquette has officially filed for divorce from Courteney Cox.
The actor cites “irreconcilable differences” and asks for joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s daughter, Coco, who turns eight on Wednesday.
Arquette and Cox announced their separation in October 2010, and have stayed on good terms and continued to work together professionally.
Tuesday marks their 13th wedding anniversary.
Arquette, who had a bar mitzvah in Israel on Monday, will be representing himself in the divorce proceedings.
He is not seeking spousal or child support.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths