David Arquette Doing ‘Dancing with the Stars’ to “Woo Back” Courteney Cox?
5:34 pm, September 29th, 2011
According to the tab, Arquette has been “longing to reunite” with Cox, and is using his appearances on the dance competition show to “woo back Courteney.”
“He does everything he can to please her,” a so-called Arquette “friend” tells Life & Style, explaining, “That’s part of the reason he took ‘Dancing with the Stars’ — he’s hoping that if he does really well, he’ll impress her and she’ll take him back!”
Arquette is actually dating someone else, “Entertainment Tonight” reporter Christina McLarty.
In fact, Arquette told Howard Stern on his Sirius show that he and Cox are now just in ”the friend zone,” and that he and McLarty “try to see each other as much as possible.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre