Dave Coulier: Yeah, Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughta Know” Is About Me (VIDEO)
4:16 pm, September 21st, 2013VIDEO
The actor, who dated Morissette in the ’90s, told HuffPost Live that when the single came out in 1995, “I called her and said, ‘Look, what do you want me to say to the media when these folks call me? And she said, ‘You can say whatever you want.’”
Coulier added that there’s one line in the song that’s a dead giveaway it’s about him.
“I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner.”
Coulier revealed, “We had already broken up… She called and I said, ‘Hey, you know, I’m right in the middle of dinner. Can I just call you right back?’”
“When I heard the line, it was like, ‘uh-oh,’” shared the actor.
Coulier has previously said in interviews that he thinks the song is about him, but Morissette has never confirmed it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank