Dave Coulier: Yeah, Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughta Know” Is About Me (VIDEO)
4:16 pm, September 21st, 2013VIDEO
The actor, who dated Morissette in the ’90s, told HuffPost Live that when the single came out in 1995, “I called her and said, ‘Look, what do you want me to say to the media when these folks call me? And she said, ‘You can say whatever you want.’”
Coulier added that there’s one line in the song that’s a dead giveaway it’s about him.
“I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner.”
Coulier revealed, “We had already broken up… She called and I said, ‘Hey, you know, I’m right in the middle of dinner. Can I just call you right back?’”
“When I heard the line, it was like, ‘uh-oh,’” shared the actor.
Coulier has previously said in interviews that he thinks the song is about him, but Morissette has never confirmed it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss