Dave Coulier: Yeah, Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughta Know” Is About Me (VIDEO)
4:16 pm, September 21st, 2013VIDEO
The actor, who dated Morissette in the ’90s, told HuffPost Live that when the single came out in 1995, “I called her and said, ‘Look, what do you want me to say to the media when these folks call me? And she said, ‘You can say whatever you want.’”
Coulier added that there’s one line in the song that’s a dead giveaway it’s about him.
“I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner.”
Coulier revealed, “We had already broken up… She called and I said, ‘Hey, you know, I’m right in the middle of dinner. Can I just call you right back?’”
“When I heard the line, it was like, ‘uh-oh,’” shared the actor.
Coulier has previously said in interviews that he thinks the song is about him, but Morissette has never confirmed it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Kate Upton: Beautiful As Always
- Blue Ivy's Fro On Display In Spain
- Daddy's Girls: Celebs And Their Dads
- 5 Super Pretentious Celebrity Emotional Outbursts