Darren Young: I’m Gay WWE Wrestler – WATCH VIDEO
12:21 pm, August 15th, 2013VIDEO
Darren Young, a WWE wrestling star, has come out of the closet as gay.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The wrestler broke the news to TMZ after being asked by a paparazzo whether a gay WWE performer could succeed.
Young replied, “Absolutely. Look at me. I’m a WWE superstar, and to be honest with you, I’ll tell you right now, I’m gay. And I’m happy. I’m very happy.”
He added, ”I’m happy [with] who I am, I’m comfortable with myself, and I’m happy to be living a dream.”
Later, TMZ caught up with John Cena, asking what the WWE superstar thought of Young’s revelation.
“Oh, wonderful!” replied Cena. “Darren’s a great guy. That’s a very bold move for him, and congratulations [to] him for doing it.”
Check out the videos below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage