Ashley Judd Rushes to Hospital After Dario Franchitti Hurt in Scary Race Car Crash
2:45 pm, October 7th, 2013
More than a dozen spectators and a race official were also injured in the accident, after Franchitti’s car went airborne into a catch fence, sending debris flying into the stands.
The driver was taken to Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, where he was treated for a spinal fracture, broken ankle, and concussion.
Judd tweeted, “Thank you for the prayers for @dariofranchitti I have only clothes on my back & the dogs but that’s all that we need & we are on our way.”
On Monday, she wrote, “Amazed by the incredible outpouring of care & prayers. Thanks, everyone. Keeping our heads down here & doing what’s in front of us to do.”
Judd and Franchitti announced their plans to split last January, but it appears their status may have changed in the ensuing months.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage