Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman Split Due to Actor’s “Wandering Eye”?
12:15 pm, October 9th, 2012
The webloid claims that after 30 years of marriage, Perlman was “finally fed up with the 67-year-old actor’s flirty and inappropriate ways and gave him the boot.”
According to a supposed family “source” for the site, “Danny can be quite the flirt and because of his powerful status in Hollywood, he’s not ashamed to abuse his position and chat-up young, aspiring woman (sic) looking to make it in the industry.”
The alleged insider says, “Danny’s actually quite the womanizer,” adding, “If he sees an attractive girl in a coffee shop or walking down the street, he will give her the eye.”
“After years of turning a blind eye to it, Rhea finally snapped,” explains the so-called “source.” “She had enough of his bad-boy behavior and wanted an end to their marriage.”
Not. At. All.
RadarOnline is simply trying to keep the buzz going on the pair’s sad split by alleging that the breakup was more dramatic than it actually was.
A rep for both DeVito and Perlman tells Gossip Cop the webloid’s report that the couple separated because of the actor’s alleged “wandering eye” is a complete “fabrication.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014