CLAIM: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman “Secretly Renewed Their Wedding Vows”
10:00 am, January 11th, 2013
According to the tabloid, the pair — who announced their split in October after 30 years of marriage — said “I do” again “at a private residence in Beverly Hills.”
“Both of them were casually dressed,” a so-called “insider” tells Star, noting that the actors’ “second time at the altar was far less formal than the first.”
The supposed tab source adds, “Rhea never wanted to divorce Danny — she only wanted to send him a message: Shape up or shape out.”
“He shaped up, and now they are happier than ever,” claims the Star tipster.
But while it’s true that DeVito and Perlman have been working on their relationship, the actors have NOT gone as far as renewing their vows.
A rep for the couple tells Gossip Cop that Star’s claim is completely “untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His