CLAIM: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman “Secretly Renewed Their Wedding Vows”
10:00 am, January 11th, 2013
According to the tabloid, the pair — who announced their split in October after 30 years of marriage — said “I do” again “at a private residence in Beverly Hills.”
“Both of them were casually dressed,” a so-called “insider” tells Star, noting that the actors’ “second time at the altar was far less formal than the first.”
The supposed tab source adds, “Rhea never wanted to divorce Danny — she only wanted to send him a message: Shape up or shape out.”
“He shaped up, and now they are happier than ever,” claims the Star tipster.
But while it’s true that DeVito and Perlman have been working on their relationship, the actors have NOT gone as far as renewing their vows.
A rep for the couple tells Gossip Cop that Star’s claim is completely “untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank